Sunday, November 23, 2014

Overdrive draft 23/11/14 - Corp (2W 2L)

I always play Glacier as Corp so I tried to mix it up a little this time by grabbing as many Snare! as I could and daring the runner to come at me and trash my stuff. Paywall Implementation and The Future Perfect fit this plan (I do like to upgrade my Agenda in draft, and conveniently don't actually have Honor and Profit).

Agendas
House of Knives
Sentinel Defense Program
The Future Perfect x3
Utopia Fragment

Assets
GRNDL Refinery
Hostile Infrastructure x2
Mental Health Clinic x2
Snare! x3
Sundew x2
Tenma Line

Operations
Celebrity Gift x2
Hedge Fund x2
Paywall Implementation x2

Ice - Barrier
Ashigaru
Bastion x2
Curtain Wall

Ice - Code Gate
Inazuma x2
NEXT Bronze

Ice - Sentry
Ichi 2.0 x2
Neural Katana
Shadow

Sideboard: Eden Fragment, Executive Retreat x2, Gyri Laboratory, Hades Fragment, Manhunt x2, Private Security Force, Psychic Field, Rainbow, Snoop x2, The Cleaners.

No comments: